Wednesday 2 March 2011

A well deserved Rest? and my comeback planned for Saturday.

After my club session on Sunday and an easy public lane swim on Monday I had a sore shoulder but after resting on Tuesday and today it seems Ok. I will swim tomorrow am to test it out.
I have entered the Bracknell Masters Meet as my first event since the Nationals at Sheffield in October. It has all been a bit of guess work as to when I would be recovered enough from the shoulder surgery in November. It may be a little early but I have only entered the 100IM, 50 Free and 50 Fly. I don't intend doing anything flat out and do not expect any PB's. I have only 35,000M of training behind me over the last 4 weeks so it will be a fun day as part of my Rehab.
It will be good to see some of the swim clubbers and friends I have made over the last 3 years. I don't get to the South/South East too often these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment