Friday 4 March 2011

Pre Meet Nerves ! Bracknell here we come.

I looked at the entry list today and was pleased to see a few names I have met before.  Looks a busy meet with 295 individual entries. Good job I checked the entry information today cause we need to arrive before 12.00 to confirm the first session entries. Not sure how long it will take me from home to Bracknell on a Saturday morning . (I am guessing 2-2 1/2 hrs.) The rest of the masters from Gloucester Masters are competing at the Wales Open Masters meet at Swansea. I was too late with my decision to get my entries in for this.

Shoulder still a little sore but should be OK. I got all my kit and food ready this evening. All ready to go in the morning. Swimming 100IM, 50 Free and 50 Fly. If the shoulder fails I can scrap the 50 Fly in the 2nd session. If the shoulder stands up well I will wish I had entered more / different events. Oh well just pleased to be back competing really.

Weigh day tomorrow too. Will report in either tomorrow night or Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment