Saturday 4 February 2012

Saturday update.

A strange week on all counts. On paper should not really have lost weight but still dropped another 2 lbs. That's the first stone and gives a total of 15 lbs in 5 weeks. Need to sort my self out this week and get back to eating to plan and keep away from daily Market visits. Perhaps the promised snow will keep me in, although I can't afford to miss training.
10,000 metres plus what I manage today if(if any) this week and I swam about 700 metres of backstroke during a club session on Thursday. Not totally pain free but fairly comfortable. I will find out soon how the change in technique will affect my pace. I will be very happy if I can swim backstroke competitively.
Finally I accepted a days work yesterday, a 12 hours shift on my feet which seems to have upset my shoulder a little and given me a sore back. Hopefully a gentle swim session later will ease my poor body.I must find a casual job with a chair but then again I started this manual one to help get me fitter.
Here's hoping the snow does not upset mine and others swimmers training plans too much over the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment